This method is used to remove the item from a set by directly taking that item as an argument. Also, this method does not throw an error if the specified item is not present inside a set.
This method takes an argument.
- A set with random values is taken
- remove() method is being applied onto it
- The values of a set is printed after removing item.
- A set with item except which is mentioned in remove method
- What is the difference between the remove() method and the discard() method in sets?
Both remove method and discard method is used to remove an item by directly taking that item as an argument, but in the discard method, if an item is not present inside the set it will not throw an error, whereas in the remove method if the specified item is not present it will throw an error.
- What is the difference between the pop() method and the remove() method?
pop() method is used to delete any random variable it does not take an argument, remove method delete an item by taking that item as argument.